KARMA YOGI (WORK STUDY EXCHANGE) PROGRAM
The Karma Yogi/Work Study Exchange is a volunteer program dedicated to encouraging and promoting health and wellness through the practice of Bikram Yoga.
The program aspires to connect to individuals who are enthusiastic about their health and the practice of Bikram Yoga to help maintain a safe and pristine facility by performing a combination of cleaning duties throughout the studio.
INTENTION OF THE PROGRAM
Maintain a safe, clean, organized and customer-oriented facility.
- Must be a current member, practicing for a minimum of 30 days
- 2 dedicated shifts per week – 2.5 hours per shift (days/times of shifts are determined by studio needs)
- Keep facility organized, clean AND “pristine”
- Assist in cleaning, any special projects as needed, administrative assignments and/or organizing, restocking, inventory of products
- Assist in the welcome and directing members (as needed/requested)
In exchange for meeting requirements, you will receive FREE unlimited anytime yoga. Thirty days after starting the program, we will do a joint review of the program to assess achievement of the goals and continued engagement. If the partnership is deemed mutually beneficial, we will extend a 3-month free, unlimited membership to you. The program is renewable based on achievement of program goals.
Interested in participating? Inbox us on FB or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BikramYogaWorks reserves the right to remove a selected Work Study Participants or stop the program without notice.
If you are interested, please complete the form. Someone from the studio will contact you within 2 weeks to schedule an interview.